Our discipleship with Christ was never meant to be figured out in an isolated and individual experience but worked through with others.
Intentional Discipleship (ID) Groups are a way we can continually grow together as followers of Jesus in small groups. Challenging and building each other up, praying for and supporting each other practically and regularly.
Let’s go on a journey of Intentional Discipleship together!
2020 Semester 2 Schedule
- 2 Sept – Costly Grace
- 16 Sept – Call of Discipleship
- 14 Oct – Single Minded Obedience
- 28 Oct – Discipleship and The Cross
- 11 Nov – Discipleship and The Individual
About the groups
- Fortnightly Zoom / in-person meetings with a group of 4-6 people of the same gender
- Working together through Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer (read book/listen to audio)
- Keep connected, encourage and support one another through a ID group chat.
Join an ID Group